Established in 1920, Northpower has expanded from a Northland-owned and operated electricity distribution network to become one of the largest multi-utility contractors in New Zealand, with a reputation for excellence and innovation.
The company has two distinct divisions: Northpower Network, providing electricity and fibre infrastructure to Whangarei & Kaipara, and Northpower Contracting, operating throughout the North Island and in Australia.
Northpower and CFH are Co-Investment Partners in the Local Fibre Company, Northpower Fibre.
Co- Investment Partner website: www.northpower.co.nz
- LFC website: www.northpowerfibre.co.nz
- LFC chair: Ms Jo Brosnahan (pictured)
- LFC Directors: Mr Andrew McLeod, Ms Josie Boyd, (Northpower appointees);
- Mr Graham Mitchell, Mr Sean Wynne (CFH appointees).